Print costs represent from 2-5% of a company’s overall budget according to the Aberdeen Study Group. Many companies have either never reviewed their print purchasing process or it has been several years since they’ve done so.
7 sure-fire ways to reduce printing costs
- Create company wide print guidelines so everyone knows the rules for ordering printing
- Use standard paper sizes to reduce paper waste
- Plan the timing of your jobs to gain volume pricing
- Track your order history to identify trends for cost savings
- Standardize the paper you use to create savings and consistency
- Avoid last minute rush charges with proper planning
- Utilize different kinds of presses to match the job with the best printing press
DPI has the experience and knowledge to help you implement these 7 steps so you don’t feel like you have to do it all on your own.
We can provide you with a print audit of your current print needs and develop a system wide solution that will provide you with a consistent ordering process, controls to protect your brand, and significant savings of up to 20% annually.